The Account Manager will be responsible for managing multiple accounts within Limbik or as agreed upon in your contract. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the accounts and management of any activity or element briefed and Project Management needed while ensuring the needs of the various clients are met.
- Core Responsibilities include:
• Briefing and debriefing with clients and agency
• Client and agency liaison
• Studio briefing
• Campaign management
• Brand custodianship
• Idea generation and pro-active client relationship management
• Budget and Billings Management
• Meet with clients to discuss goals, objectives, and needs.
• Set and manage deadlines.
• Present campaign ideas to client.
• Get budgets and ideas approved.
• Brief agency, creative and team.
• Manage and adhere to internal agency processes and systems.
• Formulate marketing strategies.
• Handle budgets and manage campaign costs.
• Write detailed reports.
• Participate in creating and presenting pitches.
• Communicate and build marketing campaigns with clients.
• Manage client profitability
Email us at email@example.com, or use the link to get in touch via our contact form.